- 2016 School Performance Scores
- High School Performance: ACT and EOC Test Results
- More students graduating on time! Cohort grad rate continues to rise
- Student and School Performance – updated May 2016
- Educating Black Students: New Orleans Outperforms Other States
- By the Numbers: 2015 TOPS Scholarships
- K-8 School Performance Scores Released
- 2015 High School Performance Scores – A WOW Moment!
- PARCC Results: A New Baseline
- 2015 EOC Results – New Orleans ties the state!
- By the Numbers: Student and School Performance
- 2015 ACT Scores: New Orleans Improves More than State
- By the Numbers: Teacher Diversity
- By the Numbers: The Graduating Class of 2014
- By the Numbers: High School Performance 2005 vs 2014
- New Orleans is over 90% Charter
- Voucher Performance Lacking
- High School Performance: Then and Now – Or … Leslie’s Rant
- 2013 School Performance Scores – New Orleans Gains Continue!
- ACT Results – New Orleans has shown robust improvement.
- Number of Failing Schools Plummets
- Good News About Cheating
- 2013 EOC Results – High School Gains Continue
- 2013 Test Scores Are In, and We Rock! … Again!!
- Special Education – OPSB Not Serving Its Share
- Close to 80% of Students Graduating On Time
- Game Changer! New Orleans High School Grad Rate Outperforms US
- 2012 School Performance Scores Released – Major Improvement in New Orleans’ Ranking
- Gap Closing Continues: TOPS Scholarships and ACT Scores on the Rise
- New SPS Calculations for 2012-13 School Year
- End of Course Test Results Are In
- 2012 K-8 Test Scores are Released
- More New Orleans Graduates College and Career Ready
- A Cause for Hope
- It’s Official: The District Performance Score for New Orleans is 83.2
- 2011 Performance Scores – New Orleans #1 in Growth
- End of Course Tests (EOCs) – What are they and how did our students do?
- Closing the Performance Gap: African-American Students, Students with Disabilities
- Voucher Program in Trouble
- Press Release: Educate Now! Calls for Voucher Accountability and Performance Standards
- 2011 Test Scores Are In, and We Rock! … Again
- Closing the Performance Gap: Percent of Black Students Basic or Above 2000 to 2010